Thursday, February 28, 2008

Vote for me on Liblogs Video Contest

The following two videos are entries for the Liblogs video Contest, which asked participants to submit a short clip of what Canadian Liberalism meant to them. I am lucky enough to speak Frehcn and English, which allowed me to submit for each languages - both of them about ENVIRONMENT.
Please visit the following link after watching the videos, and vote for moi! You won't just help me win, you'll voice your concern over global warming!

http://www.liblogs.ca/news.en.cgi?99

UDPDATE: voting is now over on the contest. Winners will be announced soon. Keep an eye on this blog to learn if I made a difference for the environment.
(First one - is actually in French on the Liblogs site)



(Second one - isn't he cute???)

No comments:

Post a Comment